Tuesday, January 9

Christmas and New Year

Merry Christmas dear readers and all the best for 2007!

Christmas was a fairly quiet affair here in Walldorf. I spent most of the time sitting down but also a bit of time standing up and walking around. I particularly enjoyed my Christmas dinner which was the traditional meal of chicken with a side helping of ravioli followed by an anchovy sandwich and a cup of hot chocolate. Yum!!!

One rather exciting piece of news is that there were a couple of earth tremors in Walldorf over the yuletide period. However, as these occurred on a daily basis approximately 30 minutes after lunch, I strongly suspect that they were "man-made" (as was the case in Basle in December) - in fact, come to think of it, one or two suspects spring immediately to mind.

My favourite gift this Christmas has to be my new camera. It really is a handy little gadget and I'm still trying to get used to the fact that I can take it with me everywhere I go. The best thing about it is that I don't even need to worry about carrying a couple of spare flash blubs around all the time - it actually has a flash build in! How fab is that! Anyway, now I've got my new camera I don't need my old one any more so I've organised for a crane to come and take it away. It may have been a bit on the big side but the picture quality was fantastic.

Ho hum, that's all for now. I'm dying to get into Walldorf with my new toy and get some photos before it gets dark. There are some lovely new roundabouts in Walldorf and, call me weird if you will, but I want to go and see if any of them are shaped like feminine hygiene products.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Skin picking and nail biting are chronic problems, so there is not currently a "cure"
but you can find a recovery if you are willing to work at it.

Rather, your hands are up to your mouth, your nails have been nibbled away
before you even notice what you have done.

You will be trained to either remove your habit,
or reverse it.

My web-site :: How to stop nail biting

Anonymous said...

I used to be able to find good info from your articles.


My site ... Body to Body Massage London ()